NHI Annual Conference 2014
The Annual Conference is our Organisation’s single biggest event
In 2013 over 350 registered delegates
Speakers from both the domestic industry and International experts.
Exposure for your Company to a very specific target group including Nursing Home Owners, Directors of Nursing and Health Services Personnel
Attendance at the Annual Conference will place your company and its products and services directly into the hands of the decision makers of Irish Nursing Homes.
Please contact Paula Lumsden, NHI Events Co-ordinator at email@example.com / 01-4292570 for any queries.
NURSING HOME FINDER
Find a nursing home in your area...
- 15 Jul 2014
- NHI welcomes key recommendations in Oireachtas Health Committee Report on End of Life & Palliative Care in Ireland
- 11 Jul 2014
- NHI statement: Appointment of Deputy Leo Varadkar as Minister for Health
- 10 Jul 2014
- Plan to extend free GP Care welcome but addressing crisis in older person care must be prioritised
- 9 Jul 2014
- Survey highlights crisis in older person care that must be priority for Minister for Health
- 22 Jun 2014
- Honour inspirational nursing home residents & staff
- 18 Jun 2014
- Nursing Homes Representatives Highlight Serious & Significant Challenges To TDs And Senators
- 16 Jun 2014
- More than 200 gerontological care opportunities for nurses in the private & voluntary nursing homes sector
- 12 Jun 2014
- X Factor Competition And Phantom of the Opera Ball Some Of The Many Events Marking Nursing Homes Week 2014
- 28 May 2014
- NHI: Today’s reports re acute hospital pressures part manifestation of Fair Deal Budget cut
- 23 May 2014
- Dementia research a further 'jolt' for Government to plan now for older person health requirements
- 12 May 2014
- NHI Statement: Major Opportunities in Older Care as International Day of the Nurses celebrated
- 6 May 2014
- NHI statement re HIQA publication: Annual overview report on the regulation of designated centres for older people – 2013