NHI Annual Conference 2014
The Annual Conference is our Organisation’s single biggest event
In 2013 over 350 registered delegates
Speakers from both the domestic industry and International experts.
Exposure for your Company to a very specific target group including Nursing Home Owners, Directors of Nursing and Health Services Personnel
Attendance at the Annual Conference will place your company and its products and services directly into the hands of the decision makers of Irish Nursing Homes.
Please contact Paula Lumsden, NHI Events Co-ordinator at email@example.com / 01-4292570 for any queries.
NURSING HOME FINDER
Find a nursing home in your area...
- 8 Apr 2014
- Seanad Debate re Elder Care timely, essential and important: NHI
- 4 Apr 2014
- White Paper on Universal Health Insurance – NHI Statement
- 19 Mar 2014
- Statement from Tadhg Daly, NHI CEO
- 12 Mar 2014
- Irish Times NHI feature: Time to start planning for our demographic time bomb
- 5 Mar 2014
- Statement by NHI CEO Tadhg Daly re departure of HIQA Chief Executive Dr Tracey Cooper
- 27 Feb 2014
- Government must awaken to realise potential to create thousands of jobs in long-term residential care
- 12 Feb 2014
- Media Coverage of Health's Ageing Crisis: Time for Action
- 11 Feb 2014
- Diverting Essential Nursing Home Funding Will Have Huge Cost Says Report
- 11 Feb 2014
- An Tánaiste launches innovative Nursing Home Programme
- 8 Jan 2014
- NHI statement re reports number of patients on hospital trolleys continues to increase
- 18 Dec 2013
- Illogical and shocking cut to Fair Deal will see 939 fewer persons supported for nursing home care in 2014
- 15 Dec 2013
- Nursing Homes Ireland says ESRI report is a stark warning to Government and health planners