NHI Annual Conference
The NHI Annual Conference is the organisation’s single biggest event and includes speakers from both the domestic and International sector attracting in excess of 300 delegates each year.
The Conference is our organisation’s single biggest event and includes speakers from both the domestic industry and International experts. Delegates attending the Conference include Nursing Home Owners, Directors of Nursing and Health Services Personnel which gives Exhibitors significant exposure to a very specific target group. Attendance at the NHI Annual Conference 2015 will place your company and its products and services directly into the hands of the decision makers of Irish Nursing Homes.
NURSING HOME FINDER
Find a nursing home in your area...
- 30 Jun 2016
- Ministerial presentation for 106-year-old Lizzy
- 13 Jun 2016
- NHI to take legal advice over public nursing homes
- 10 Jun 2016
- Nursing Home Residents get behind the Boys in Green during National Week of Celebration
- 8 Jun 2016
- Resident John wary of Ireland's Euro 2016 chances
- 3 Jun 2016
- NHI response to report Meeting Older People’s Preference for Care: Policy, But What About Practice?
- 11 May 2016
- NHI statement re NMBI Registration
- 5 May 2016
- Government talks must recognise imperative requirement to plan for older population
- 27 Apr 2016
- NHI statement re UCHG
- 14 Apr 2016
- NHI statement re HIQA report - Annual overview report on the regulation of designated centres for older people – 2015
- 7 Apr 2016
- HIQA intervention urged as nurse registration crisis escalates
- 21 Mar 2016
- Sunday Business Post article: Nursing homes warn of minimum wage impact
- 4 Mar 2016
- Nursing Homes Ireland Seeks Seanad Candidates